Join date: 2010-01-09
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"
**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**
|Subject: Why you should register and become a member of Cstyles April 19th 2010, 8:46 pm|| |
* When you register to become a member you get to experience the full benefits of the site. As a visitor/guest you are limited to being able to only 'view' the site, but not participate in the threads and posts. You can still download custom content, but you also miss out on being able to add your own creations to Cstyles.
* Registering let's you become more involved with the site as far as entering contest, offering your opinion or suggestions on the site, uploading pictures and offering ideas and participating in challenges.
*Registered members will also continue to get several new sections that are just for them and others will not be able to view or participate in. Members get a private chatbox we named the 'party and bullsh#t' box. The title speaks for itself, we just get together and chat, laugh and just have a good time.
* Registered members also have their own games that only members can view and enjoy.
* Registered members have also the benefits of being able to not only have a group chat but also can have private, one on one chats with other members as well play games with another member and chat while playing the game.
* As you see...registering is not mandatory but by registering you are entitled to much more than visitors and guests and will continue to be able to enjoy benefits as members, including new and exciting sections that are being currently configured and added!
* Being a guest seriously limits you to enjoying the full benefits of the site, and after the recent attacks on Cstyles, guest are now even more limited. The openness the site offered before has had to be closed. I hate to feel as if I'm punishing all for the sins of one, but we have had no choice. To fully participate on Cstyles, you have to register, and you have to be approved before becoming a member.
* Even if you choose NOT to register, you can enjoy some things on Cstyles but a registered Member can enjoy ALL the benefits of Cstyles.
_________________[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He just makes my belly button smilez!