View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Someone Like You-Adele-Sims 3 Machinima   January 1st 2012, 11:08 pm

1/1/2012 Cece

Libra
Comments: errr...i have nothing to say really, but have a nice day! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Like You-Adele-Sims 3 Machinima   January 1st 2012, 11:31 pm

that was so beautiful, I almost started tearing up a bit! thanks for sharing this cece!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Someone Like You-Adele-Sims 3 Machinima   January 1st 2012, 11:34 pm

I LOVE it!! Same here...tears started welling up in my eyes also, I knew I had to share this!! Glad you like it! dancing

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Someone Like You-Adele-Sims 3 Machinima   February 12th 2012, 8:47 pm

Omigod that was so sad, I'm actually crying I feel so stupid. But I'm going through something like this right now. So it really touched my heart. Plus Adele chokes me up anyway, her and Sade are my tearjerkers. Anyway very beautiful and realistic, I love it. Now off to cry some more...Dang IT CeCe!!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Someone Like You-Adele-Sims 3 Machinima   February 12th 2012, 11:53 pm

Awwwwww....I"m so sorry...I hate that I upset you. I saw this and it touched me so much I had to share it. And I LOVE Sade also!!

Someone Like You-Adele-Sims 3 Machinima

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 ::  :: -
© phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse