HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite
Share | 

(SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: (SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug   April 1st 2012, 2:33 pm

With Showtime, EA added the ability to change make-up by category. Although, I have been doing this for certain sims with Master Controller up until now, I was excited to be able to do it without a mod.

Unfortunately this also caused a bug where make-up will not "stick." There is now a lock added to each make-up section, in the same way there is one added to the hair style section. However, locking the make-up to apply to every category does not seem to work.

This does not impact sims created before these patches, I can safely edit their make-up.

However, when I create a new sim, and select their make-up while in the everyday outfit, the second I switch to another category, say athletic, the make-up is removed OR randomized for that outfit. The make-up stays intact for the everyday outfit (or whichever outfit you set it on). But if you want say, the same contacts for every outfit, you have to manually set it. This is really irritating and I don't know of a current fix for it.

Last edited by Ameenah on February 10th 2013, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter:
Top Poster:
Pisces
Comments: Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug   April 5th 2012, 6:40 pm

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes. It works, then it does not. The clothes are fine, and the makeup for the career is fine also, but you know, bugs happen. lol

Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug   April 5th 2012, 7:09 pm

I thought it was just me!! I updated and noticed it when I was working on a new sim. I went to work on her next outfit and her face was scrubbed clean of all makeup. What a pain in the arse if it doesn't work.

I played a little bit last night, I was missing the game and wanted some babies so this one hubby and wife I had bonging their brains out. They would contort into the weirdest positions, I mean scary strange and after about 20 attempts no baby music. I decided to change the bed thinking just maybe this was the problem, and it was. After 2 attempts she is preggers. I wonder if I need to do that pets fix even though I don't have pets or maybe it was just a fluke. Also, none of my house I made before the update will download. This game is slowly frying my itty bitty brain! :doh:*new*

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug   July 9th 2012, 1:41 pm

Did this problem ever get fixed? I'm wondering, because Showtime keeps doing this to me in patch 1.34. >_> Anyone know if 1.36 makes it work properly?
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug   August 7th 2012, 6:54 am

I tough I was only having the problem. It's normal Razz I'm happy with that, but I really want it fixed
Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) Patch 1.31-1.33 Make-Up By Category Bug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 ::  :: -
© phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse