HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite
A couple of items please. I need halpz! :) 5 5 3
Share | 

A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)   April 12th 2012, 3:26 am

Hi all,

I have 2 items that I accidently 'disabled in my game. One was the 'cool facial hair' for men of course. I have no memory of where I got it the first time so if anyone can help me with this I'd be so thankful.

Next, I had found this cute little lipgloss for todder girls and can't locate it.

Everything I disabled I have found.

Also, just a quick question. I thought I remember seeing awhile ago some cute toddler high top tennis shoes. Anyone know where I can find these.

I can't believe I had even disabled one of my slider hacks!! Got it replaced. Brain fart galore going on!! ;)

mamx

Top Poster:
Libra
Comments: adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)   April 12th 2012, 1:14 pm

we still dont know what you want or asking ?
Back to top Go down
katink

Top Poster:
Gemini
Comments: A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)   April 12th 2012, 7:45 pm

Was this the facial hair you are looking for, Cece?

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Serpentrogue/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-facial/title/cool-facial-hair/id/1112702/

Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)   April 13th 2012, 1:50 am

Yes!! That is one of them!! Thankyou! I found the toddler lips and some toddler tennis shoes. Still can't locate the high tops for toddlers but I've got most of it! Thanks for helping me!

katink

Top Poster:
Gemini
Comments: A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)   April 13th 2012, 5:02 am

No problem at all. I'll keep an eye out for the toddler high tops. You're very welcome!

A couple of items please. I need halpz! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
© phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse