View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 8th 2012, 2:22 pm

Hi!
I really hope somebody wants to make this girl for me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYC8NVF_KpM&feature=related
Somebody already done it but she can't give me the download link or something, really vague but anyway

She needs to look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLnBUNRx4o

I really hope somebody wants to do this for me, it'll mean a lot to me! Just remake the sim in the video if you want, because she already looks like the other girl.
PLEASE!

Only the head, not the clothes.

Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 8th 2012, 4:13 pm

Well, I tried it myself but she didn't look even close to her or the sim. Here are some more pictures of her:

Children, keep your eyes closed.

The clothing doesn't matter, if the face looks the same I'm already very very happy. For you guys, it's maybe half an hour work, for me 10 hours or something. Please do this for me! Only the face! You'll make me the happiest person in the world Smile .
Just use the sim as example, if the face and skin looks kinda the same or even better I'd be so happy. If you have more time and want to re-make her from the pictures I'd be even more happier :D:D.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist:
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 8th 2012, 4:25 pm

Well she does look pretty i hope someone will make her for you, i would love to do it but i always mix different kind of people i have in my mind she would look very different ;) but so many top creators on cstyles someone will try i hope dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 8th 2012, 4:44 pm

Okay, thanks for your comment Vero :D I really hope someone would make her too Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 8th 2012, 6:43 pm

Okay, so I finished. I think she looks like her & I had my sister give a second opinion & she said she looks like her too Smile I couldn't really get a good look at her eyes because all the eye make-up she wears. So I had to trust my judgement of what her eye shape was. I thought her nostrils were more flared, but I maxed the nostril rotate & I didn't want to rotate her nose anymore.

I was too lazy to take in-game pictures so I just took CAS pictures.

If you want you can tweak her some & sculpt her to your liking. Or you can tell me what you don't like & I can fix it.

I based most of her face off this picture:

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 8th 2012, 7:28 pm

Wow, I think she looks very very close to the real deal. Her nose I think may need a little tweaking but the nostrils are perfect! Great job Vanity!!

Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 2:03 am

I decided to give this a go and although she is still a WIP, I kind of like it so far. May not be as good as Vanity's so don't expect too much. I will post her when I'm 'almost' done so you can see whether you want me to continue working on her. Kind of fun...like a special challenge since I SUCK at doing real people. :doh:*new* hiho

Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 2:11 am

Ok...game crashed..... not sure whether I can do this.

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 2:39 am

OMG Vanity THANK YOU SO MUCH!
She's perfect, she looks very very very close to the real one! I really really love her and I think she's perfect how you made her, but maybe you could give her a darker skin (Tan) and maybe smoother cheecks (sorry can't really define it but what she has on that bed picture and what the sim in the vide has too)? Cece, I'd love to see yours too! I'm sad that your game crashed Sad....
Thanks! Both of you!

Last edited by paradisxx on July 9th 2012, 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 3:13 am

So glad you like Vanity's!! I won't post mine since Vanity's hit the spot for you!! I LOVE happy endings!! I had only got mine's nose done and her eyes, and luckily I save often so I did get that!! I was going into eyebrows and my game just crashed. I know it's outdated mods so I had to post in tech support and ask for help in identifying the new mods. Any who...glad it all worked out for you!! hiho

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 4:38 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
So glad you like Vanity's!! I won't post mine since Vanity's hit the spot for you!! I LOVE happy endings!! I had only got mine's nose done and her eyes, and luckily I save often so I did get that!! I was going into eyebrows and my game just crashed. I know it's outdated mods so I had to post in tech support and ask for help in identifying the new mods. Any who...glad it all worked out for you!! hiho

No! I'd love to see yours too, if your game is up and running again!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo
Comments: ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 1:46 pm

Vanity's looks spot on!!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 3:08 pm

Hi Vanity, I really hope you want to change the things I said here, and I hope you can send me her downloadlink in a PM,
paradisxx wrote:
[i]OMG Vanity THANK YOU SO MUCH!
She's perfect, she looks very very very close to the real one! I really really love her and I think she's perfect how you made her, but maybe you could give her a darker skin (Tan) and maybe smoother cheecks (sorry can't really define it but what she has on that bed picture and what the sim in the vide has too)? Cece, I'd love to see yours too! I'm sad that your game crashed Sad....
Thanks! Both of you!

And ONLY if you WANT... (OMG I feel so embarressed asking this... and It's maybe kinda rude) but, only if you want, can you make one of these girls as a Sim too? (the one that is the easiest):
*WARNING, MAYOR PIC SPAM*

Julie:

For more pics: search Julie Ofcharsky

Falen:

(If you're going to make her, please the hair from the first picture).
For more pics: search Falen Ghirmai

Christina:

Fore more pics: search Christina Salgadom

Erika:

For more pics: search Lucci Vee

Rima:

For more pics: search Rima BGC(9)

Well, it's up to you, I really hope you WANT to make one of them Smile. I prefer Erika, Julie, Christina or Falen. But it's your choice. :D.[/i]

Last edited by paradisxx on July 9th 2012, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 3:16 pm

Oh and Cece, feel free to make one of them if you want and can:)
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist:
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 5:53 pm

Vanity that sim looks so georgious woh and natural not soooo much make up, i would love to have her in my game Love067
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 7:04 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Thanks! Both of you!
Yeah, my brother pointed out her skin wasn't dark enough. So, I'll change that. But, I don't understand what you mean by smoother cheeks? Do you mean take away her dimples? I just put them on her because on one of her pictures when she was smiling, she had dimples, but I'll take them off. I'll send you the download link & a picture in a pm.

Thanks everyone Love067

Para, I saw Erika when I was looking for pictures of Mehgan & I already have the 3rd picture saved on my computer of her lol. I was planning to base a sim off of her, but I'll try to do her, Christina, & Julie. I can try, but I can't make any promises. Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 7:07 pm

Vanity Sims wrote:
paradisxx wrote:
Thanks! Both of you!
Yeah, my brother pointed out her skin wasn't dark enough. So, I'll change that. But, I don't understand what you mean by smoother cheeks? Do you mean take away her dimples? I just put them on her because on one of her pictures when she was smiling, she had dimples, but I'll take them off. I'll send you the download link & a picture in a pm.

Thanks everyone Love067

Para, I saw Erika when I was looking for pictures of Mehgan & I already have the 3rd picture saved on my computer of her lol. I was planning to base a sim off of her, but I'll try to do her, Christina, & Julie. I can try, but I can't make any promises. Smile

Omg where'd you get the dimples makeup? If you still remember lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 7:13 pm

They're by Evie Big smile I'm not sure which version I used but V1 & V2 & V3
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 9th 2012, 7:32 pm

Vanity Sims wrote:
They're by Evie Big smile I'm not sure which version I used but V1 & V2 & V3
Thank you! :heart:
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 2:21 am

Vanity Sims wrote:
paradisxx wrote:
Thanks! Both of you!

Thanks everyone Love067

I meant this: it's not that clear lol I know sorry for that but I really can't describe it. Imma put het in my game now and see if I can change the thing what I mean and I'll put her diples back because I really liked them Razz. And thanks that you want to make Erika / Christina / Julie! But I think 3 sims is a bit of a work so 1'll be fine Smile. Thanks! xoxo
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 3:04 am

Well, she looks like this in my game: I think I miss some sliders but my slider beam is already full.. need some help over here.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 1:12 pm

It seems you have all the sliders but she looks different on your picture because you don't have the dimples and you're using EA eyeleashes.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 2:38 pm

Well this is how she looks now:

I think I only miss the dimples, contacts and eyebrows.
And does anybody know where I can find a hair that kinda looks like this:

&nd Vanity, could you please check your inbox and answer? Thanks :D.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 6:48 pm

Ok, was just playing around with the sim I had started working on, I am NOT going to upload her. Vanity's sim is gorgeous and I think looks way more like the real thing. I'm just playing around. Now...her eyes SUCK..couldn't get those suckers to look like crap so I'm determined and I am going to take her back in CAS and play around with her some more...then I am going to change her into someone else. Also, the hair makes her look too much like Willow. Any who...here is mine!

I used a lot of Evie's store poses which I must say ROCK!!! Thanks Evie!

Here you can see where the eyes are totally 'effed up. Total redo!

I think this was pretty close. But it's only because of the pose.

Ok....photoshot over!! Time for a cig break!! laughing So cool how this works!!

I was stunned even how the cig lights as they inhale and then blow the smoke out...I could NOT stop laughing!! Of course now I've given her a smoking habit!! excited

I think in CAS she looked to be a better resemblance...but even the eyes are 'effed up and noticeable. Ugh...I SUCK at making real people!!

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 6:49 pm

I forgot to include the contacts ! Sorry. I removed the dimples because I thought that's what you meant, sorry. For more slider room, you can download XCAS mod. Just download the core file & be sure to delete your cache files before installing.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 6:58 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Ok, was just playing around with the sim I had started working on, I am NOT going to upload her. Vanity's sim is gorgeous and I think looks way more like the real thing. I'm just playing around. Now...her eyes SUCK..couldn't get those suckers to look like crap so I'm determined and I am going to take her back in CAS and play around with her some more...then I am going to change her into someone else. Also, the hair makes her look too much like Willow. Any who...here is mine!

I was stunned even how the cig lights as they inhale and then blow the smoke out...I could NOT stop laughing!! Of course now I've given her a smoking habit!! excited

I think in CAS she looked to be a better resemblance...but even the eyes are 'effed up and noticeable. Ugh...I SUCK at making real people!!

I like her! Only her eyes are messed up.. redo would be fine. LMAO that smoking picture LOOOL :rofl:*new*

Vanity Sims wrote:
I forgot to include the contacts ! Sorry. I removed the dimples because I thought that's what you meant, sorry. For more slider room, you can download XCAS mod. Just download the core file & be sure to delete your cache files before installing.

Oh that doesn't care. And, I didn't meant that with the dimples because I actually really liked them. And thanks for the link Smile. If you want to put the dimples back on her and upload her again I'd be happy:). But I understand if you don't want tot because it's a lot of work so you can give me the link of the dimples if you want.. and the contacts :D. Thanks! xoxo
I'm going to sleep now btw.. its 1.00 am here
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 7:01 pm

The eyes looked so close before I started messing with them and then the more I fidgeted with them the worse they got!! Lol!! laughing

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 7:03 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:

I know right ! That mod is incredibly realistic ! But, you did a great first job at doing a real person ! Love067
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 10th 2012, 7:06 pm

paradisxx wrote:

Oh that doesn't care. And, I didn't meant that with the dimples because I actually really liked them. And thanks for the link Smile. If you want to put the dimples back on her and upload her again I'd be happy:). But I understand if you don't want tot because it's a lot of work so you can give me the link of the dimples if you want.. and the contacts :D. Thanks! xoxo
I'm going to sleep now btw.. its 1.00 am here

I'll re-upload her for you so you have the dimple color right.
& About the contacts... I mashed all my Tifa files together, so I'm not exactly sure which ones they are. I'll go look through right now & see if I can find them.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist:
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    July 11th 2012, 3:51 am

cecesaun1 wrote:

Well i think she looks good CC and she lives in Hidden Springs ? Cause the house looks like one of that world Love067 ;) Love067
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter:
Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Scorpio
Comments: *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    August 20th 2012, 11:31 pm

Woah! Look-a-likes EVERYWHERE!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody PLEASE make her?    August 20th 2012, 11:50 pm

Whoa SellaSu!! Great eye!! That is a house in Hidden Springs! I used it to just take those pics and be able to tweak her easily without placing her in a huge house. Smile

Could somebody PLEASE make her?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 ::  :: -
© phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse