Lol I never introduced myself 5 5 2
Share | 

Lol I never introduced myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Lol I never introduced myself   July 22nd 2012, 6:36 am

Well, hi guys, I never introduced myself, sorry about that Razz.

My name is Melissa, I'm 14 years young and I live in the Netherlands (Europe). I love to make sims, dress them and make a home for them. I also love to chat here on cstyles with you guys. I think this is a perfect forum, everyone is welcomed with open arms. I don't now for how long I'm already here but I really like it and I made some awesome new friends Smile.

My other hobby is : Hanball, but it's summer now so I don't have to sport. In my free time, I hang out with my friends. Family is really important for me, I love to be around them.
I have a mom and a dad (obviously), a little sister and 2 dogs. Then I have my grandma and granddad, from my mother's side. My mother has a brother and sister, and her sister has two chils, my cousins. I really like my cousins, I hang out with them a lot, my cousin (niece) is 2 years old so she's really cute, and my cousin (nephew) is 9 years old. I don't have contact with my father's side.. my granddad passed away when I was 4 and my grandma passed away when I was 10.. Sad . Anyway, I hope you guys know me a little bit better and I hope that you guys keep loving me ;). Lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Tech Support:
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   July 22nd 2012, 4:08 pm

Thanks for the introduction Melissa !! hiho It's good to know a little more about you !! Big smile ;) It's great to have you here on Cstyles, you have really been a wonderful addition as a member ! dancing Keep the good stuff coming ! Smile
Dank je en veel plezier hier als Cstyles lid !! Big smile :heart:

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   July 22nd 2012, 7:45 pm

Lol!! Better late than never right?! ;) So glad you introduced yourself and as Eva said, it's nice getting to know more about you. I can tell you truly embrace your family and I think that is wonderful. So many people don't value family like they should so it's very refreshing when you do come across it! hiho

BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist:
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   July 22nd 2012, 10:51 pm

Welcome on Cstyles ;) happy to read you !!!! Hugs x x x
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   July 23rd 2012, 12:43 am

I'm happy you finally introduced yourself. It took me a while to introduce myself too Razz I agree with Cece, it's also good to appreciation & put a high value on your family.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   July 28th 2012, 7:17 am

Hi and welcome to cstyles :D. I'm from the netherlands too. Have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter:
Top Poster:
Pisces
Comments: Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   July 29th 2012, 6:51 am

WELCOME!! LOL. cheers cheers Bop

(click photo for blog)
Back to top Go down

Lol I never introduced myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 ::  :: -
© phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse