Donor/$upporter:
Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Scorpio
Comments: *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 8th 2012, 8:42 am

I decided to try to design a face skin that incorporates the natural shadows of a face. Here's a sneak peak Smile

Also, I made over a Sim from the EA bin with this default skin as well:

Back to top Go down
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 8th 2012, 9:57 am

This looks really good. I've always hated the fact that male face skins are always more defined then womens
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo
Comments: ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 8th 2012, 3:00 pm

I like the shadows around the nose! Omg yay! Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 8th 2012, 3:10 pm

What a difference between the two!! You go Shyne!

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 8th 2012, 3:38 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
I like the shadows around the nose! Omg yay! Big smile

Me too! They look awesome indeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 8th 2012, 3:50 pm

This looks awesome. I also really like the shading around the bridge - it looks to be really helpful in creating realistic noses. It's nice that it's part of the skintone because it gives a different look than contouring make-up, and the two can still be combined for even more variety. Always love your stuff! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Tech Support:
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 9th 2012, 4:47 pm

The skin looks great so far !! hiho I really like the shading around the nose / bridge are !! Love067 Amazing the difference between the before and after shots with the simmeh ! Shocked So much better after !! hand dance

Eva

Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster:
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 10th 2012, 1:50 am

I agree with Molyn ! The skin looks great ! I love the shading.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter:
Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Scorpio
Comments: *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 10th 2012, 2:05 am

I will be uploading very soon, just about to take some shots of the toddlers and children Smile

So far it's just a face skin but definitely going to invest in doing a body skin this time.

Here's some more sneak peaks:

Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 10th 2012, 9:55 am

It's got the perfect balance of smooth blending and definition to the features. Really excited about this skin. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak   August 10th 2012, 6:26 pm

Oh wow!! Very very nice!! I can't wait for the full body!!!!!! I always love me some new skin...but I love it better when it's from such talent like Shyne!!! I'd be happy to help test it when you are ready to start work on it!! hiho

Shadow Default Skintone - Sneak Peak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 ::  :: -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums