AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo
Comments: ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 10th 2012, 9:29 pm

Soooo lol this is the final assignment of my first competition and YAY ME I got into the Top 3! Well the finale's assignment is a runway fashion show ad where our model has to appear more than once. This is what I came up with. Any opinions? Should I change something? Should I take something away? I'll show a before and after so that you can judge for yourselves.

Before:
Spoiler:

After:
Back to top Go down
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments: DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 8:52 am

I think that turns out really well ! It doesn't really need anything else but maybe you could try adding one or two paparazzi at the front or the right bottom corner. Anyway that's just a suggestion. Overall, good job ! Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 3:01 pm

Yay Big smile Thank you for putting in your opinion hiho I can already tell you'll be an active member here Lyllia. ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Tech Support:
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 3:40 pm

Love the pic, love the edit !! The model is gorgeous and the poses are spot on !! hiho Love067
Congrats on ending in the top 3 of the comp ! It looks like you'll do brilliant in the last assignment as well !! cheers hand dance Awesome ! ;)

Eva

Back to top Go down
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments: DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 3:48 pm

You're welcome ! Smile Helping others is always a pleasure ! And I can't believe I forgot to congratulate you for your place in the top 3 and to also wish you good luck for the finale ! So congrats and good luck ! cheers
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 4:34 pm

Thank you Eva and Lyllia Big smile
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter:
Aries
Comments: I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 6:20 pm

Hi, I think you don't need to change anything! It's perfect! Love the models and the poses you use on them! Love067 Happy 02 thump
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 6:29 pm

Yay! Thank you Rose! hiho
Back to top Go down
katink

Top Poster:
Gemini
Comments: A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 6:46 pm

Congratulations on making it into the top 3, Kosmo!! Personally, I think it looks great as-is, but that's just my opinion. Big smile

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 8:12 pm

Yay Big smile So far everyone likes it!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 10:56 pm

Congrats on placing 3rd and if you placed 3rd I can only imagine what the top 2 looked like!! Shocked I think the pic is gorgeous and I'm kind of feeling the paparazzi thing also. Love the colors, the poses are point on and the fashion is point on!! And your avi is one hawt sexy simmie!!

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 11th 2012, 11:10 pm

Big smile Yay Thank you Cece! I placed 2nd place with the hair ad from last time...idk why but the prom dress ad still has no scores...-_-
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer
Comments: Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 12th 2012, 12:25 am

Is this contest on the ea forum?

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 12th 2012, 1:04 pm

Nope its over on the Unbounbd Sim forum Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 12th 2012, 1:14 pm

No wonder then about the detail, they have some pretty hard contest regarding graphic use. Haven't been there in awhile though. I joined about 2 years ago and have long since forgotten my password. Just never have time to fully participate on other forums sadly.

Top Poster:
Featured Artist:
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 12th 2012, 1:43 pm

Yup XD
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist:
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3   August 12th 2012, 4:39 pm

Love067 Love067 Love067 oeps i am a bit late but Congrats Kosmo the picture looks lovely hiho
Back to top Go down

Final Assignment Opinions Please and Thank you :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: KosmoKhaos-
© phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse